| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St Paul Island, Ak in April is slightly cold at -2.1 °C (28.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the St Paul Island, Ak April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in St Paul Island, Ak, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding St Paul Island, Ak:
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 1151 kms (715.3 miles) NNE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 1002.4 kms (622.9 miles) N
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1102.5 kms (685.1 miles) NE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 858 kms (533.2 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 1033.1 kms (642 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 626.2 kms (389.1 miles) NE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 1121 kms (696.6 miles) ENE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 817.6 kms (508.1 miles) ENE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 1059.4 kms (658.3 miles) E
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 512 kms (318.1 miles) ESE