| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St Paul Island, Ak in August is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 3.7 °C (6.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 69.8mm (2.7in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 16:21 long with an average length of 15:14.
Check the distance to and compare the St Paul Island, Ak August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in St Paul Island, Ak, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding St Paul Island, Ak:
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 1151 kms (715.3 miles) NNE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 1002.4 kms (622.9 miles) N
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 1102.5 kms (685.1 miles) NE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 858 kms (533.2 miles) NNE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 1033.1 kms (642 miles) NE
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 626.2 kms (389.1 miles) NE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 1121 kms (696.6 miles) ENE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 817.6 kms (508.1 miles) ENE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 1059.4 kms (658.3 miles) E
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 512 kms (318.1 miles) ESE